Saturday, November 5, 2011

10 k tomorrow

It has been raining crazy since the afternoon but tomorrow the run is on, rain or shine. Sufficient calories have been tucked in since yesterday, I hope that extra day counts. Have been trying to correct 60 answer books, I hope that counts for the mental preparation. And the bib? Super cool and so professionally done! The number is 1838, telling me even if you are nearing 38 run like an 18 year old. Although in my case I am fitter now than ever but that is not the point, the number is telling and I have to listen.

Haven't been very regular about the training but feel really excited about the race tomorrow. Hope the knee holds and the mind too. More after the race, now back to the answer books.

1 comment:

Ludwig said...

See you tomorrow, Bannu! Run a scorching race, rain be damned.