Monday, July 26, 2010

A PJ

It has been the best lunch hour ever. Well spent in figuring out who do I write like, thanks to the link from Rahul's blog. If you have never had the experience of rolling-on-floor-laughing, you will have it now. Out of the 32 posts, yes I have been busy, I have managed to dent the following reputations:

Started the blog writing like Bram Stoker (of 'Dracula' fame, wiki tells me).
David Foster Wallace (7)
Dan Brown (6)
Cory Doctrow (5)
James Joyce (oops that's a serious hurt) (3)
Stephen King (2)
Nabokov (2)
PG Wodehouse (how mean the software can get, really!) (2)
One each written like HP Lovecraft, Raymond Chandler, Kurt Vonnegut. Ha ha ho ho, even you Edgar Allan Poe!

2 comments:

Ludwig said...

Ha ha. Very funny, thanks for the link. You have company, don't worry. It thinks even I write like Joyce, don't know what it's smoking. Also it says I write like Cory Doctrow (several times), Kurt Vonnegut, Margaret Atwood and (yuck) Dan Brown.

The funny thing is that I haven't read any of these people except Brown, so I can only conclude that Doctrow, Joyce and Atwood must've read my blog posts and plagiarized.

Bannu said...

Ludwig, it was fun, no? Copy, paste and laugh.... at least that is what I did.

It was bothering me, the connection with PGW. Finally, I think I have figured it out. Both the posts were on cricket.