Saturday, August 20, 2011

Guitar updates

How many months will it take till I know
how to play the damn chords
The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind,
the answer is blowin in the wind......

Around 6-7 months have passed since I bought the guitar. It was one of the new year resolutions based on suggestion from elder brother: "learn music". What I have learnt so far is equivalent of playing three notes together in a piano! Oh no!
What I have lost is sensation of finger tips and all contacts with the said sibling, ironically we had a discord over musical matters!


Yet to reach the stage when the fingers land on the notes together and move to the next chord cleanly. And of course we have stayed clear of chords B and F. And then there are strumming patterns. Maybe we need to have a 5-year plan here.

2 comments:

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

awesome job there! (i love that song too..)

Bannu said...

kbpm, the song is really nice.... but my version unfortunately is a meandering tune which is taking a few steps too slow :)