Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I quote

Hunting for a quotation for the class before the mid-term exam came across a nice one: “ Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask something that wisest can’t answer”. As expected students thoroughly enjoyed being referred to as the wisest or was it us being called fools.

The next one that caught my fancy was “Its ok to kiss a fool, its ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you”. Very sex and the city type wisdom but for some strange reason made lot of sense.

"Show me a woman who doesn't feel guilty and I'll show you a man." Totally agree, if there was one behavioural difference betweens the genders that I had to pick it would be this one.

Then I saw “Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.”

No comments: