Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Count is five

That time of the year has come when I take out my gun and fire 21 shots in the air to salute the mother's all around for their bravery and courage in handling their little one's birthday parties without batting an eye lid. Here I have been hopelessly panicky since last few days. While I know kids won't care about the food and they know how to enjoy by themselves, it's of no help. I am beyond reason at the moment and only when it is all over that my palpitating heart will regain its normal beat and we will start packing our bags for a short break in Kerala. Would be conducting exam on sunday but at the moment conducting anything other than a party for kids seems like a cake walk. Oh cake! Must run to get the no-dairy microwave-cake started.

No comments: